Available for short assignments relating to strategy, tools, and market trends in the data collection, analysis, and visualization sector; these assignments can be carried out as consulting services or as training initiatives.
Consultation and support
Each consulting and support assignment is different to the last. Each assignment’s content and program are personalized according to the client’s needs. I only take part in short assignments that last a few days. I never interfere in the setting up of tools since integrators and specialized service providers are perfectly capable of this. I take part according to company’s needs, guidance, choice of tools, project audit, and exclusively in the business intelligence sector.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of some relevant examples the assignments that I had the opportunity to carry out these last months:
- To define an approach strategy in the “big data” sector.
- To define a strategy for the development of the internet of things.
- To inform a management committee of business intelligence trends.
- To construct a functional architecture and technique within the framework of a data science project.
- To approve an IT department master plan and to adapt it to the market trends.
- To audit and develop graphical dashboards.
- To design dashboards adapted for mobile platforms.
- Create user need summaries and edit needs analyses.
- To help enterprises to select the right software and platform in Big Data and Data Science.
Inter- and intra-company training on the following subjects:
- State-of-the-art business intelligence and trends.
- Advanced BI: mobility, graphic visualization, big data, the internet of things.
- Dashboard design, indicator choice and creation.
- Data Visualization: advanced graphic visualization and decision support.
- Data Storytelling: creating a data narrative.
- Social media analysis, the first step towards big data.
- Choosing and implementing agile Business Intelligence applications.
- The Internet of Things: understanding the issues involved and implementing a strategy.
For full details on training offered, in person or online, please visit the site of the Data Science Institute or contact me to plan a personalized training program.
Professional Business Intelligence Trainer (since 1995)
Our clients include:
- Activision, AFT UEMOA, Aosis, Attijariwafa Bank, BBVA, Delphi, Devoteam, Digéra, Eurostat, Idemia, IT-CE, L’Argus, Orange Business Services, Qlik, Serda Formations, Skyrock, Idemia, Volkswagen, La Poste, Macif, Renault, SNCF, Informatique CDC...
- Advanced Business Analytics, agileDSS, BNC, Bombardier Produits Récréatifs, BTLF, Groupe Canam, Cellfish Media, Cube Groupe Conseil, Desjardins, Equisoft, Finance Montréal, JD Irving, Kyalis, Palais des congrès de Montréal, Promutuel, Revenu Québec, Société de l'Assurance Automobile du Québec (SAAQ), SSQ, Société de Transport de Laval (STL), Tourisme Montréal, Vidéotron, Kwantyx...